Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resurrection Power


I believe in the resurrection power of Jesus Christ.  I don't waiver in that belief and I cling to it when someone I care deeply about passes from this life into the next.  I also hold that truth out as publicly as I can when someone I care deeply about experiences a death in their family.

In a few minutes my good friend, Cindy Jonczak, will be celebrating her mom's life and rejoicing in her resurrection at her funeral in Ford City.  I am praying for Cindy, her children, Cara, Seth and Christian, as well as all of their family and friends.

I say to them and I say to you, we have a Savior in Jesus Christ who brings joy and peace right into the middle of death.  Death has been swallowed up in victory.  Death has no victory, death has no sting.  Thanks to the life, death and resurrection of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

I am honored that I know Cindy's mom, Shirley.  She was a pretty special lady.  I am thrilled she knows Jesus and even more so, she is known by Jesus.  I am praying for the Acerni Family to experience the peace, joy, and love of our heavenly Father.

0 comments: