Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Experiencing God - Day 5

It is the end of the first week.  Typing out the memory verse each day has been very helpful to me in memorizing this week's verse - John 15:5, "I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me, and I in him, he will bear much fruit; part from me you can do nothing."

The most meaningful part of today's study is the statement - when you believe nothing significant can happen through you, you have said more about your belief in God than you have declared about you.  God is always at work!  Always!  Not just when we notice it or can see it.  God is always at work!  How does God work?  Through people.  As a matter of fact if scripture is any indication of how God works through people (and I think it is), then you quickly learn that He works through ordinary people.  God does the extraordinary through the ordinary so that He receives all the praise.

Open my eyes God, that I can more fully see you at work!

See you at Experiencing God tonight!!

0 comments: