Sunday, January 15, 2012

Experiencing God - Day 3

On Friday I completed day three of Experiencing God.  The memory verse for this week is John 15:5, "I am the vine, you are the branches.  If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

The part of today's study that spoke to me was that God is always at work and He invites us to join Him where He is already at work.  So my responsibility as a disciple of Jesus is to always be on the lookout for God working.  He isn't just at work a little bit.  He is just at work when I am at work.  God is always at work.  I will actually deepen my relationship with God when I obey Him and He accomplishes His work through me.

My prayer is that I will be much more aware and attune to God around me, especially when I am in the midst of my everyday ordinary life in Westmoreland County.  Apart from God, I can do NOTHING.  When I abide in Him, He will bear much fruit in my life.

0 comments: