Saturday, February 25, 2012

Experiencing God - Week 7, Day 2

The memory verse of this week is Hebrews 11:6, "Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."

The most meaningful part of today's study was - faith is believing that the God who called us to the assignment was the One who would provide for its accomplishment.  How many times do I think that an assignment from God is my responsibility, as if I have to do God's work for Him.  Typing that just seems so ridiculous, but I think my actions can reflect that kind of attitude.  Instead I must totally trust God to accomplish everything He has assigned to be done.  I am honored to be able to join Him in that work.  I am blessed when I submit myself to His will and He works through me.  It just makes more sense joining God in the work instead of trying to do the work myself.

0 comments: