Sunday, February 12, 2012

Experiencing God - Week 5, Day 3

Our memory verse for this week is John 8:47, "He who belongs to God hears what God says.  The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

The most meaningful part of today's study was - God uses Kingdom methods to accomplish Kingdom purposes.  I love how today tied in with Pastor Dave's message from a week ago with the feeding of the 5,000.  From a human perspective the way to feed them was to send them home, but from a Kingdom perspective the way to feed them was the revelation of the power of God at work in Jesus.  I wonder how many times I have missed out on being a part of the revelation power of God at work in me?

I want to be a part of the Kingdom methods that God wants to work out in me to accomplish Kingdom purposes!

0 comments: