Thursday, February 16, 2012

Experiencing God - Week 6, Day 1

Welcome to week 6 of Experiencing God!  I can't believe how fast this is going.  This week's memory verse is John 5:19, "Jesus gave them this answer, 'I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does."

The most meaningful part of today's study was - when you pray in a particular direction, immediately anticipate God's activity in answer to your prayer.  I think it is very easy to have the attitude that my responsibility is to pray then I am done with my part and the rest is up to God.  The prayer part is the beginning.  I must have eyes to see and ears to hear what God is doing.  I must look for His invitation to join Him in His work.  I must respond. 

0 comments: