Tuesday, May 29, 2007

On the Road with PD

Pastor Dave and I left for the state of Indiana yesterday. I have never seen so many state troopers in my entire life! Jim G. - I am very happy to tell you that we didn't get pulled over! I love you man, great job behind the drums on Sunday!

We are spending the day with some pretty incredible people from Granger Community Church today. I listed Tim Stevens as one of those guys I would love to be mentored by. Well, I took a chance, sent him an email, and now we are going to meet with him and Mark Waltz this morning and maybe some others on their staff this afternoon. How cool is that?

Granger Community Church is a mentoring church for Charter Oak Church. We have been sending people to their Innovative Church Conference since it first began. Thanks to the time, energy, and passion the people of this church has poured into leaders we have brought from Charter Oak Church we have been able to grow in a much healthier way.

Today we get to have one-on-one time with these incredible leaders. I am stoked up!

If you are checking here for an update from Sunday morning. You will have to wait a couple of more days. Sorry about that. But let me just say, it was better than I thought it would have been. I am blown away by the awesome privilege to serve the people of Charter Oak Church.

0 comments: