Thursday, May 24, 2007

11:00am Worship this Sunday

Don't miss it.

I'm telling you if you can be at the 11:00am worship service this Sunday, be there. This may be one of the most powerful worship services I have ever been a part of in my entire life.

I'm not going to spoil the surprise, but you will absolutely want to be there. It will be different than all of the rest of our worship services. Be there. Don't miss it. Lock it into your calendar. Write it on the tablet of your brain.

I'm pumped!!

9 comments:

Tom Beagan said...

Will you video tape it for those of us who are gone. I will be in Michigan working on my mother-in-laws house.

Chris Whitehead said...

I just talked to Bill. He is going to make sure someone shoots some video of it.

Randy Roda said...

Wish I could be there...I hope you will blog about it next week!

Renaye said...

But we can only come to 9:30! What part during the service? Maybe our small group can take a field trip. Maybe we should cancel! What should we do?

Chris Whitehead said...

Renaye,

The first 15 minutes will be incredible!

Anonymous said...

is chris tomlin coming for worship or something? :P

Tom Beagan said...

Chris Tomlin would be awesome! Thanks for making sure there is video.

Chris Whitehead said...

If Chris Tomlin knew what was going on this weekend, he would wish he could be here!

Unknown said...

Is it Third Day? THAT would get you this excited, I bet.....
Whatever it is, I'm excited now too. We'll be there!