Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Discussion Guide Available

As we prepare for the beginning of Intimacy: A Look Beyond the Covers, I want you to know that I have written a Study Guide to accompany the series. The Study Guide is a small bound booklet that has the sermon notes, scripture references, and discussion questions. It is written for small groups, couples, families, and/or individuals to work on throughout this four week series. You will be able to pick one up free of charge at the ipod this weekend. My hope and prayer is that the Study Guide will help you take your next step in your development as a follower of Jesus.

4 comments:

Keith H. McIlwain said...

The study guide looks like a good idea.

Brenda said...

Could those of us not attending your church buy one to share with people we know

Chris Whitehead said...

Brenda,

I can send you an electronic version of it if you want - just send me your email adress. If you want the printed version, let me know. I will see if we have any left over.

If you want to wait until the series is over, you can get the sermons on CD and listen to them in conjunction with doing the Study Guide.

Brenda said...

Chris,
my e-mail is corbenbrendapearl@yahoo.com I can print it my self if I need to and you do not mind.