Saturday, March 3, 2012

Experiencing God - Week 8, Day 2

This week's memory verse is Luke 14:33, "Any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple."


The most meaningful part of today's study was - you cannot stay where you are and go with God in obedience to His will.  The God who calls you is also the one who will enable you to do His will.

I must make major adjustments in my life to do God's will.  Most people say that "God wouldn't put more on me than I can handle."  The Bible doesn't say that.  When I am invited to join God where He is at work it is going to be more than I can handle because it is God that is at work to do His will.  That is always going to be more than I can handle because I am not God.  When I do adjust my life in a major way, God will work in me to accomplish His will.  I don't have to worry.  It's on God.

I must actively seek where I must make major adjustments in my life.

0 comments: