Thursday, March 1, 2012

Experiencing God - Week 8, Day 1

Welcome to week 8!  It seems like we are picking up the pace of how fast this study is going by.  I can't believe it.  This week's memory verse is Luke 14:33, "Any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple."

The most meaningful part of today's study was - No one can sum up all God is able to accomplish through one solitary life that is wholly yielded, adjusted, and obedient to Him!

As I was praying this morning I asked God to use me in this way.  I want to be wholly yielded, adjusted, and obedient to my heavenly Father.  I am asking God to do immeasurably more than I could ask or imagine through the power of the Holy Spirit at work in me.  I am asking that the people in the region around Charter Oak Church will be drawn to a relationship with Jesus because they see God at work in me and the people of Charter Oak Church. 

God, I want more of YOU!

0 comments: