Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lost in No Margin

Around fall of last year I shared with many people that I had run out of margin in my life. I was sprinting hard and not resting. My Sabbath practice was gone. I resolved to do something about it and I got margin back. I lost again in January. I was sprinting again. My schedule was out of control, or maybe I should say I was allowing it to be controlled by others. That's not good.

It is time for me to put margin back where it belongs. It is time for me to remember that there will be times of sprinting, but they must be followed by times of rest. My life is a marathon. I want to be in it for the long haul. I want to finish well. I want to bring glory to God through my life, even the way I order my schedule.

Change is on the horizon.

0 comments: