Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Book #8 - I'll Make You an Offer You Can't Refuse



While on vacation last week I read Michael Franzese's business book - I'll Make You an Offer You Can't Refuse. The book was sent to me free by either Willow Creek Association or Outreach. I really appreciate that they sent me the book, I love to get free books. Franzese is hitting the mega church and conference circuit.

The book is essentially the story of Franzese leaving the mob and going legit. Then he takes the principles of the mob and sprinkles in some wisdom from Solomon and produces a new frame work built on the old frame work of the mob for business.

It was a quick and easy read. I'm not sure that I would necessarily recommend it. I learned some things about the mob I didn't know which was kind of fun. I am glad that Franzese is legit now and working for God. But I can't say - go out and buy this book, but if someone sends it to you for free like they did for me, then read it.

0 comments: