Friday, February 16, 2007

Book #5 - The Big Idea

I finished my fifth book of the year - The Big Idea: Focus the Message, Multiply the Impact by Dave Ferguson, Jon Ferguson, and Eric Bramlett. This is a great book for those leaders who have a bigger vision for their church and what they understand their role to be in the region. As I am being challenged to find ways to add value into the lives of other pastors in this region, this book was a must read for me.

This is a book about how to bring the Good News in a way that will have the greatest impact while working in the context of a team to accomplish even more that you could ever do alone. Since I naturally gravitate toward teams of people this book was a great read. Many of the things that Dave and his team are doing are things that I have wanted to do and have done in some small way over the last five years. This book inspired me to take it to the next level.

0 comments: