Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Monday Morning QB 05/08/06

Here's the Monday Morning QB for this week:

Message: 4D-Forgiveness (I preached)

Scripture: John 20:22-23

Service Highlights: This was the conclusion of our series on forgiveness. This is one of the most in your face sermon series I have done in a while. I told the congregation that the things we were learning were not Christianity 101, but this was much closer to PhD work. I have had so many people tell me stories of reconciliation, seeking forgiveness, and giving forgiveness. God did some great things in people's lives.

Stats: 616 in worship + 279 in Sunday school

Final Notes: Pastor Dave begins a five week series on the family. We have been heavily promoting it in the community through a variety of advertising opportunities. I am looking forward to seeing a lot of new faces.

0 comments: