Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Leadership Is Dead




I recently finished reading Leadership Is Dead: How Influence is Reviving It by Jeremie Kubicek. I was originally introduced to Jeremie at the Chick-fil-a Leadercast in May. He is the founder and CEO of GiANT Impact.




I have to admit I wanted to read the book based on the title. It intrigued me to see what a CEO of a Christian based organization would write about leadership.




He gives an action plan for making leadership come alive in you:




  1. Give trust to become trustworthy.


  2. Become credible, not just smart.


  3. Be intentional in your influence.


  4. Break through your walls of self-preservation.


  5. Pursue relationship before opportunity.


  6. Give yourself away.


  7. Become significant in your impact.


I loved Jeremie's transparency in his stories and how he wove his action plan into his life's experiences. Good stuff!

0 comments: