Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 8 - #Trust30


Five Years

There will be an agreement in whatever variety of actions, so they be each honest and natural in their hour. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

What would you say to the person you were five years ago? What will you say to the person you’ll be in five years?

What would I say to the person I was five years ago? Here's what's most important in order - your relationship with God through Jesus, your relationship with Kelli, your relationship with Caleb and Abby, and your personal integrity. Work at each everyday. Be faithful in the small things.

What would I say to the person I will be in five years? Invest in the next generation of leaders. When I was a young leader in my 20s and 30s I wish I would have had someone who intentionally poured into me. Be the answer to some young leader's prayer.

0 comments: