Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 1 - #Trust30


15 Minutes to Live

We are afraid of truth, afraid of fortune, afraid of death, and afraid of each other. Our age yields no great and perfect persons. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

You just discovered you have fifteen minutes to live.

1. Set a timer for fifteen minutes.
2. Write the story that has to be written.

If I had 15 minutes to live I would set the timer for one minute, write one sentence to Kelli, one to Caleb, one to Abby, and one to my Charter Oak Church family, then I would go hold my family as tight as I could.

My sentences...

To Kelli - I love you! Thanks to you I know Jesus, there is no greater gift you could give me.

To Caleb - I love you! Be a man after God's heart and love courageously.

To Abby - I love you! Pursue Jesus with everything you are and make Him known.

To my Charter Oak Church family - I love you! live beyond the walls of our building and pursue the mission to bring people to Jesus and become more like Him in every aspect of your life.

To everyone else - Don't wait to truly live, don't hold back your love, make the most of every moment. This isn't our home.

0 comments: