Friday, June 17, 2011

An Adventure of a Lifetime



My son, Caleb, is heading off on the adventure of a lifetime. He will be spending nearly three weeks touring Europe starting this Saturday. He will fly into London, England, then take the speed train to Paris, France, then on to Berlin, Germany, and finishing up in Rome and Venice, Italy.


I am so proud of Caleb and what God is doing in him and through him. I can only imagine what God is preparing him for as a disciple of Jesus entering into his sophomore year of high school.


I would ask that you join Kelli and me in praying for Caleb over the next three weeks - that he has an incredible adventure, he stays healthy and safe, and returns home with a broader understanding of who he is as a follower of Jesus and a child of God.

0 comments: