Friday, March 12, 2010

A Cabin in the Woods

Mark Batterson wrote...

Change of pace + change of place = change of perspective

I'm going on study leave Sunday evening. The leadership of Charter Oak Church holds such a high value on my spiritual health that I am able to take two weeks a year to change my pace and change my place so that I can change my perspective. My pace becomes God's pace, my place becomes the feet of Jesus, and that leads to a whole new perspective.

Easter is on the horizon. The series we are creating to follow the resurrection of our Savior is going to be incredible. This is my opportunity to get away to a cabin in the woods to be on the same page as God. God's vision for the people of Charter Oak Church and this region is so huge we cannot accomplish it apart from God.

0 comments: