Sunday, August 9, 2009

Book #15 - The Back of the Napkin


Dan Roam's book, The Back of the Napkin: Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures, is one of the coolest books I have read in terms of taking my ability to communicate in a new and fresh way to a whole different level. I wish I could take a semester class with Dan to really get all of this incredible information downloaded into my brain in such a way that it would become second nature. Last week I tried to put it into practice as often as I could.
If you are a leader and you want to communicate your ideas in any setting, then you should pick up this book. It isn't one you just sit down and read in an hour or two, you could, but you would miss so much application. This will be on my desk for a long time as I apply what I have read and learned.

0 comments: