Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spectacular Gift


Those of you who know me well, know that when it comes to shopping, I can't stand it. I don't go to the mall. I don't like the traffic. And I certainly don't like waiting in lines.
And yet, at Christmas I want the Wow! factor in the gifts that I purchase. I am blessed with a wonderful wife who truly loves to do the shopping and the wrapping. Not me. So when I actually invest the time and energy in doing it, I want it to be spectacular.
Let me tell you, we have a spectacular gift for you this weekend at Charter Oak Church. The Christmas Cantata will be presented Saturday at 6pm and Sunday at 9:30am. You do not want to miss this production. You do not want to miss out on the opportunity to invest and invite someone to come with you that doesn't have a church home.
Do everything you can to make sure you are here.

0 comments: