Monday, December 8, 2008

Book #25 - Tribes


On Friday I picked up Seth Godin's new book - Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us. On Saturday I read it. I couldn't stop reading. There are no chapters, just 147 pages of incredible, thought provoking, out on the edge writing. I resonated with so much of it.

I read Seth's blog everyday. This was just like he took a month's worth of posts and put them together to tell the story of the desperate need for leaders.

The book was written for the business world, at least that is the section that it was sold in at Barnes & Noble. However, there are many, many illustrations from the church world throughout the book. This isn't about business, it is about leadership. We need great leaders to step up in the church. If you are a leader, you need to read this book.

0 comments: