Thursday, September 4, 2008

Book #18 - It


Last week I read one of the best books on church and leadership development that I have ever read. Craig Groeschel's new book It: How Churches and Leaders Can Get IT and Keep IT. One of the reasons I love Craig's writing is because he is so transparent and so grounded in his relationship with Jesus. This book was a very real look at his life as a leader in a local church and what it takes to stay in tune with God.
I originally purchased this book after the Leadership Summit. I ran to the book store at the end of his talk. I think the book sold out very quickly.
If you are a church leader or a leader in the church, then I would highly recommend you get this book. It will be on my desk for a very long time as I read and re-read it. There are just certain books that you know will continue to speak into your life for a long time. I think this is one of those books.

0 comments: