Monday, August 13, 2007

Soccer Camp



A week of soccer camp! (I am on the far left, fourth one in - no hair.)

Part of the things I do in order to be faithful to God's call on my life is to develop as many relationships with people in this region as I can.

The number one way I do that is through coaching soccer. God has opened some incredible doors for me to meet people. I don't ever want to be one of those leaders who stays in his office and never really connects with anyone outside the walls of the church.

What are you doing to meet people in this region and develop relationships with them, so that when God prompts you by the power of the Holy Spirit, you can have a spiritual conversation with them? For me, it's about loving people right where they are, not being a preacher, but a follower of Jesus.

0 comments: