Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Rest

After a great Easter weekend, I took some time off on Monday and somewhat on Tuesday. Monday was totally a family day. We just hung out and had fun. We even played Risk. Do you remember that game? We stopped playing after, I don't know how many hours, we realized that it would take almost a month to finish the game - it was a ton of fun (I lost)!

Tuesday we had our staff meeting, but we ended early and went for a tour of our new church. It was great seeing how far along they have come in the last week. It was the first trip down for many on the staff. After the tour, we went out to lunch to celebrate Pastor Dave's 60th birthday. We finished off the day by going to see a movie together - Take the Lead. I thought it would be a total chick flick, but I actually enjoyed it.

Now I am back to work - but not really. I have poison ivy in my eye. It is swelled shut and I can't really see all that well. So I am waiting for the doctor to call and see if there is anything that can be done.

0 comments: