Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Book #13 - First, Break All the Rules

I finished my 13th book of the year, Marcus Buckingham's First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently. This is a great book. As I am finishing the book I am already planning on going back and typing all of the notes I have from the book. There is just so much that can be gleaned from this book. One of the best take aways for me was the process of how great managers think differently about each employee.

I could take months digesting the full impact the principles of this book could have on what I am called to do at Charter Oak Church. If you can read through a very business focused book and pull out great principles, I would highly recommend this book.

1 comments:

Andrew said...

Send the book to 545 Pittsburgh Mills Circle, Tarentum PA 15084 when you're done.... Or better yet, drop it off.