Monday, September 21, 2009

Book #18 - Crazy Love


After seeing Francis Chan live this past spring, I knew I wanted to read Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God. Then when someone gave me a copy of his book that was just released I knew I had to make it a priority to read it. This past weekend I did.
This book is not for someone who is satisfied with where they are in the faith journey. This book will stretch you, challenge you, and make you wrestle with what you really believe about God. I was talking to a student about this book last week. She said she had to stop reading it half way through because there was just too much she needed to work on before she went on to the next chapter. That's the potential this book has for the reader. I highly recommend this book for all students and adults.
After I finish this post I am going to subscribe to Francis Chan's podcast on iTunes.

0 comments: