Friday, January 6, 2006

End of the 1st Week

It's the end of the first week of the year. We are gearing up for the launch of our new building in September. The steel is being delivered today. We could be under roof in less than a month. Things are moving fast. The pace of speed here is going to continue to grow at an exponential rate over the next six months.

What would I say to myself in six months? There is now a new website that allows you to send yourself an email into the future. http://futureme.org/index.php

What would I write to myself? What questions would I ask myself on what I need to accomplish in the next six months? I think I would begin with, "Did you stay faithful to God's call on your life?" There are so many details that need to be done, it would be interesting to put down some of the keys ones to make sure I am getting them done.

I am really thinking now.

0 comments: