Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back from Vacation

Kelli and I just returned from our week of vacation in Jamaica. Every year we go away together for a couple of days, just the two of us. But this is the first time we have been gone a week from our kids and the first time we have left the country for our time away. It was a great vacation. I think it was the first time I was ever out of the country on the fourth of July. It was strange not seeing fireworks and having everyone dressed in red, white, and blue. The people we saw down there had no idea what was happening back home.

It's good to be back. I have so much to do to get caught up. I hope to blog about the books I read, the stuff God dealt with me about, and what it means for me to be the new lead pastor at Charter Oak Church. It still seems strange to type that.

Please pray for me as I re-enter into life at work and home.

0 comments: